Friday, August 30, 2013

And for my next trick.....

Well looks like the nasty post eating gremlins have desided to make a meal again.
I am not going to even try to repost most of the stuff this time.I will try to put back what people have been using and what recipes and links I can recover.Not even going to get pissed(yea right).Digging around to see what I have saved,not that I make copies.LOL,I am always telling my users to make backups,I am a fine one to be talking when it comes to this blog.Damn,all those pics I linked Mummble,mumble stupid blog........

I was digging around over at DIY Instructables the other day,found a guy who makes slings out of para cord.Way cool,used to be hell on crows and rabbits with a sling back in the day.I might just make me one. Check it out.

Blog News and other Crap

Still looking for land so if anybody knows of a small Northern Az.plot let me know.LOL and for you people that can't read a map,north of Flagstaff ;) Also updateing my links page

Weekly Eats

Maybe more than weekly tell I get caught up ;)

Cherry Salad
Sauce Base:

2 tbl flour

¼ t salt

1 c sugar

1 egg

1 c milk

Mix flour, salt in sauce pan.Beat egg in milk.Add to sauce pan, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat and cool. When cool, add sugar and combine well.Pour over drained cherries.

Cherries:

Drain canned pie cherries and stir in 1 cup of sugar for each 2 cans of cherries. Let stand until sauce base is cooled. Drain and add cooled sauce base. Add nuts to taste.I usually use 1 small pkg black walnuts per 3 cans of cherries

The Ferret

No comments:

Post a Comment