Thursday, September 5, 2013

Same Old Same Old

Well got all the garden put away,still have a few beans and red peppers drying.I did get to go put a few rounds down range Monday.A little of the 9m and the .22,trying to save what ammo I can find.I got home after that to find my hot waterheater had desided to blow it's top.UGH,I am realy starting to hate liveing on the rez.

Repost

This was some links I dug up for other newbies around here.
It seemed to get a lot of hits before it got wiped.

Horticultural Help

Symptoms of Deficiency In Essential Minerals

Plant Disease

Garden Fertilizers, pH and Micro-Nutrients

Desert Gardening

Guide to Symptoms of Plant Nutrient Deficiencies

Guide to Pests and Diseases

plant disease

Quote

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment