Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Warning: RANT AHEAD!!

OK,so I get dragged into doing some of the tourist sites on this trip end up standing in line to be searched and scanned.Just what F’ing part of the The Constitution of the United States (Amendment 4) “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.” Don’t they understand?


What a bunch of crap,they are worried about what is in my pockets but are lining up all these people as targets for any bad guy with a brain.Who would try to get anything into a place when the government so nicely has all the targets rounded up in one place?

I am not sure what pisses me off more that the government would do it or that the sheep let them get away with it.

And just a FYI,Hell no I did not go in,,if they are worried about my pocket knife and my can opener on my keyring,they can bite my ass,,nothing I want to see that bad.





The Ferret

No comments:

Post a Comment